For your security, you will need to input an authentication code each time you sign into Unchained Music. You can set up Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) in the settings tab of your Artist dashboard. Follow the steps below to set up 2FA:
- Download an authenticator app to your phone or desktop. There are several options to choose from:
Google Authenticator for iOS or Android
Authy has options for mobile devices and desktop users
or any other authenticator of your preference.
- In the Unchained Music site, go to your settings tab, find the section labeled ‘Google Authenticator’ and click the button that says ‘Generate’
- A QR code similar to the one below will appear:
- Open your authenticator app and scan the QR code. A time-sensitive numerical sequence will appear in your authenticator app.
- Wait for a new numerical code to be generated in your app, input the code in the 'Authenticator Code' section in your settings, and click 'Submit'
- Your 2FA authentication security feature in Unchained Music will be activated.
Note: If you have trouble setting up Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) without owning a smartphone or mobile phone, please consider using the desktop version of Authy.
- The next time you sign into Unchained Music, fill in the numerical code found in your authentication app on the sign in page:
If you are having trouble setting up your Two-Factor Authenticator, please contact our support team and we will assist you as soon as possible.