I need to get a mechanical license to release a cover song. Where can I do that?

Last updated on
November 23, 2023

To obtain a mechanical license for releasing a cover song, you can use the service provided by Easy Song Licensing. Here's the link to their cover song licensing service: Easy Song Licensing - Cover Songs.

Mechanical licenses are needed for all cover songs released on Unchained Music's platform, regardless of whether they are being distributed to certain stores or not.

Looking for tips in the music indutry? 

Check out the Unchained Artist Academy.

Still looking for support?

Response times by plan:
Core Tier
5 Business Days
Grow Tier
3 Business Days
Pro Tier
2 Business Days
< 24 Hours