How can I obtain a master use license?

Last updated on
November 23, 2023

To get a master use license, you need to contact the owner of the original recording. This is usually the record label or the artist who recorded the song. Unfortunately, Unchained Music cannot help you with this process. It's your responsibility to find out who owns the recording and reach out to them for permission.

Looking for tips in the music indutry? 

Check out the Unchained Artist Academy.

Still looking for support?

Response times by plan:
Core Tier
5 Business Days
Grow Tier
3 Business Days
Pro Tier
2 Business Days
< 24 Hours