There could be several reasons why your music is not appearing on a specific streaming service. Here are some possible explanations:
- Processing Time: Different streaming services have varying processing times for new releases. If you've recently uploaded your music, it may still be in the processing phase. It's common for it to take some time before your music becomes available on all platforms.
- Content Guidelines: Each streaming platform has its own content guidelines and policies. If your music violates any of these guidelines, the platform may choose to block or remove your release. It's essential to review the specific guidelines of the streaming service in question.
- Apple Music Content Guidelines: Apple Music, in particular, has stringent content guidelines (https://help.apple.com/itc/musicstyleguide/en.lproj/static.html) that must be followed. If your music does not comply with these guidelines, it may not be accepted on the platform.
To address this issue, we recommend the following steps:
- Double-check your music and metadata to ensure they meet the content guidelines of the specific streaming service.
- Verify that your release adheres to the quality and format requirements of the streaming platform.
- Allow some time for processing, as it may take a while for your music to become available on all platforms.
- If your music continues to be unavailable on a specific streaming service, consider reaching out to their support or content review teams for further assistance.