If you find that your music has been uploaded to streaming services by someone else, here's what you can do:
Report to Streaming Services: Each streaming service has its own process for reporting content infringement. You can file a DMCA takedown request with each service. Here are links to some of the major ones:
- Spotify: Infringement Form
- iTunes: iTunes Store Notices
- YouTube Music: Legal Troubleshooter
- Amazon: Report Infringement
- TIDAL: Support Request
- TikTok: Copyright Report
- Facebook: Copyright Form
- Deezer: Support Request
Illegal Music Sites: If your music is on an illegal site:
- Report to Google AdWords under the DMCA if the site uses Google advertising. This can help stop streaming or downloading of your content temporarily.
- Use the same DMCA procedure for Facebook.
- Find out who owns the web domain by visiting www.whois.com and contact them directly.
Contact Our Support Team: If you're unsure about how to proceed, contact our support team. While we can't offer legal advice, we can guide you on the best steps to take.